Ubiquiti's UAP-AC-PRO-5 is ideal for deployment indoors or outdoors, in wireless networks requiring maximum performance. Sporting a weatherproof design, the UniFi AC Pro AP features simultaneous, dual-band, 3x3 MIMO technology and convenient 802.3af PoE/802.3at PoE+ compatibility.
The UniFi 802.11AC Dual-Radio APs feature the latest in Wi-Fi 802.11AC MIMO technology and offers unlimited scalability.
IMPORTANT: Five-packs do not ship with PoE adapters; the supplier recommends powering the UniFi APs with the UniFi Switch instead.
Networking Interface: (2) 10/100/1000 Ethernet Ports
- Port: (1) USB 2.0 Port
- Buttons Reset
- Antennas: (3) Dual-Band Antennas, 2.4 GHz: 3 dBi, 5 GHz: 6 dBi
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Power Method: Passive Power over Ethernet (48V), 802.3af/803.2at Supported, (Supported Voltage Range: 44 to 57VDC)
- Power Supply: 48V, 0.5A PoE Gigabit Adapter (Supplied in single pack only)
- Maximum Power Consumption: 9W
- Maximum Power Consumption with Optional Accessory: 20W
- Maximum TX Power 2.4 GHz: 22dBm
- Maximum TX Power 5 GHz: 22 dBm
- BSSID: Up to Four per Radio
- Power Save: Supported
- Wireless Security: WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA-Enterprise (WPA/WPA2, TKIP/AES)
- Mounting: Wall or Ceiling (Kits Included)
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 70° C
- Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Non-condensing
- Dimensions: 196.7 x 196.7 x 35 mm
- Weight: 350 g
- Weight with Mounting Kits: 450 g
This product usualy ships within 3-5 days after payment clearance.
The above lead time is dependant on stock availabilty with our supplier.
You may request a confirmation of stock before placing any orders with us.